About Vamani Overseas Pvt Ltd
Vamani Overseas Private Limited is based out of the NCR region and has a market capitalization of $200 million. They specialize in manufacturing apparel wear for Women, Men & Kids. Established in 2008, they are one of India’s largest apparel manufacturers/suppliers.
Vamani Business Profile
- 8 Factories & 120 Production Lines
- 6000+ Employees
- Capacity/Month 1.4 M+
- 3800 Sewing Machines
Need for STITCH MES:
Vamani Overseas Private Limited faced significant challenges integrating inventory and production across multiple companies & production lines. With 8 different factories, the management needed a one-stop solution to live track all operations, view all the data, triggers & alerts from the factories on a single platform.
Many times the deadlines went undetected because of lack of transparency and they were finding it challenging to keep track of costs, deadlines, and production status at every stage of the manufacturing.
We coordinated with the team members of Vamani Overseas Pvt Ltd., our operational & development team is always in the loop with the company. Throughout our journey, we have sorted out these challenges through various development like:
- Multiple factory data at a single location
- Automatic pre-alerts for delayed tasks on email.
- Escalation for the delayed tasks to the as per the hierarchy
- Automatically calculates the Cost to the Company (CTC) based on the total production quantity and manpower.
- Access to the authorized person to approve the fabric based on the inspection report before it can be used in the cutting department.
- Feature to combine multiple planning strips on the planning board.
How We Worked With Vamani Overseas Private Limited?
Stitch MES allowed Vamani to track key metrics such as production cycle time, manufacturing yield, and quality control metrics. We worked with the Vamani team to map their production floor and understand their needs.
Our consultants provided the OJT (On-the-Job Training) to users associated with the production floor.
(Image: Stitch data analysis at the production control room)
- We followed a fixed T&A pattern to complete the tasks on time. Once the training was completed at the factory level, we ensured the team was comfortable using the system.
(Image: Vamni Team using Stitch to perform quality checks.)
With the STITCH MES, their team was able to track each garment through the different manufacturing process, from when it was received as raw material to when it was shipped out as a finished product.
(Image: Status of tasks being updated by a Vamani professional at shop floor)
Once the data variation was eliminated, we handed the approach to the factory. The team monitors the data remotely, sends processes confirmation reports , and various other reports to keep a check. Our support team is always active and, wherever required, visits the factories.
(Image: Real-Time stats displayed on the shop floor)
The impact that the Stitch System had on Vamani Operations
Implementing the STITCH MES enabled Vamani to optimize its production processes, increase efficiency, and improve its bottom line by providing real-time updates and analytics on key performance metrics.
They witnessed a significant productivity improvement, decreased DHU, and overall performance, hence demonstrating the positive impact that Stitch MES had.
- Our system helped the management to control costs easily as they got a consolidated view of ‘total costs’ by expense heads, processes, items, and other parameters.
- Our platform provided real-time updates on which manufacturing tasks had been completed, which tasks were currently in progress, and which tasks were yet to be started.
- It helped to cut the cost by up to 35% by allowing access to a dashboard where they calculate the Cost to Company (CTC) based on the total production and manpower.
- Stitch MES helped the leadership to control costs by live notifications and triggers which enabled them to take quick actions and thus cutting the associated cost.
Leave A Comment